Almost missed this one.... thanks to Deep Camera for the reminder. We must all be getting old forgetting our favourite birthday!
Happy Birthday Jim (aka Jeeeeeeem) Robinson (right)... from Morty and all the boys at Inside Track.
| Email: | |
| ITMN Newsletter | |
| Enter verification word: | |
|
What is this? Show new image |
|
Click here to add Inside Track Motorsport News to your bookmarked favourites
4 comments:
Thanks boys...but I have to send you a better snap!
When I first glanced at the picture, I wondered how it was that he was looking so much better in that shot.
He really does have the ugliest legs in the world. Ask anyone who's met him.
Being the second richest man in Nascar Canada, and still one of the nicest people you will meet.
Cheers, Jim!
Roman
That tooth actually came out today. I hope the tooth fairy is nice to him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD GUY FROM OSCAAR BOB
Post a Comment