Sorry for the lack of posts. I was having trouble with Blogger and in the midst of a print deadline, I didn't have much time to figure it out. Will try to get some information up shortly.
I thought this was about a wrestler named Test a few years back.I thought Inside Track was branching out to a popular sport like Pro Wrestling.Oh well.Couple of topics you could touch on:
1-On Racepulse.com Derek Smith has a couple of pics of Cayuga [?] from the race show.It looks like they are planning on adding more tracks at Cayuga.Heard anything about it? How are the big plans coming there? Are the drawings that they released when they first took over still in the plans or was it just smoke to get attention?
2-ASA is coming to Cayuga.How about a story on the cars that are expected.Car count?
3-ACT is coming to Kawartha and Ottawa.How about a story on those two Series,the cars that might show at each race,the Kawartha/Ontario regulars that will run the events.
4-Oscaar Sept 1 event at Peterborough.Is it 75 laps like Peterborough says or 50 laps? Usually only the Biederman Mem. Event is 75 laps and Oscaar officials at Perf.World were not aware Peterborough was listing it as 75 laps.I e-mailed both parties but nothing back.Even some of the drivers haven't heard if it's 50 or 75.
5-Readers poll of what they would most like to see happen in Ontario Stock Car Racing.Mine is Nascar leave,that style of car die out and the teams return to LM-LLM etc...that run weekly so that our regular weekly shows would get stronger,which really needs to happen,especially in car counts! BM
Greg why are you letting this guy BM post on your blog... he has been banned from every legitimate racing forum on the internet , and for very good reason . How was crowbar hotel McCullogh ?
Anonymous 10:47, He hasn't posted anything offensive since 'returning'. In fact, he sent me a note saying he has a new outlook. And from what he's posted, that appears to be the case. All of the questions he raised in the post immediately before yours are valid and interesting, IMO.
I receive an e-mail of every comment that is made on the board. I won't permit slander or libel, but I welcome fair comment.
Thank you to everyone who visits this site and contributes.
Subscribe ($9.99 for 12 issues!) or purchase a single issue (99 cents!). The new issue of Inside Track is available right now. Click on the image above to find out more.
Sign Up for the Inside Track E-Newsletter. Put your e-mail address in the box below... put a tick in the box next to "ITMN Newsletter"... enter the verification word... and hit the 'Click to Subscribe' button below.
Are you a regular visitor to the Inside Track Breaking News Blog? Show your support for what we're doing by making a PAYPAL payment. Click on the PAYPAL icon below... because you can't get this stuff anyplace else.
5 comments:
Sorry for the lack of posts. I was having trouble with Blogger and in the midst of a print deadline, I didn't have much time to figure it out. Will try to get some information up shortly.
I just took your test...did i pass?
Greasemonkey.
PS: Crate motor article coming.
I thought this was about a wrestler named Test a few years back.I thought Inside Track was branching out to a popular sport like Pro Wrestling.Oh well.Couple of topics you could touch on:
1-On Racepulse.com Derek Smith has a couple of pics of Cayuga [?] from the race show.It looks like they are planning on adding more tracks at Cayuga.Heard anything about it? How are the big plans coming there? Are the drawings that they released when they first took over still in the plans or was it just smoke to get attention?
2-ASA is coming to Cayuga.How about a story on the cars that are expected.Car count?
3-ACT is coming to Kawartha and Ottawa.How about a story on those two Series,the cars that might show at each race,the Kawartha/Ontario regulars that will run the events.
4-Oscaar Sept 1 event at Peterborough.Is it 75 laps like Peterborough says or 50 laps? Usually only the Biederman Mem. Event is 75 laps and Oscaar officials at Perf.World were not aware Peterborough was listing it as 75 laps.I e-mailed both parties but nothing back.Even some of the drivers haven't heard if it's 50 or 75.
5-Readers poll of what they would most like to see happen in Ontario Stock Car Racing.Mine is Nascar leave,that style of car die out and the teams return to LM-LLM etc...that run weekly so that our regular weekly shows would get stronger,which really needs to happen,especially in car counts! BM
Greg why are you letting this guy BM post on your blog... he has been banned from every legitimate racing forum on the internet , and for very good reason . How was crowbar hotel McCullogh ?
Anonymous 10:47,
He hasn't posted anything offensive since 'returning'. In fact, he sent me a note saying he has a new outlook. And from what he's posted, that appears to be the case. All of the questions he raised in the post immediately before yours are valid and interesting, IMO.
I receive an e-mail of every comment that is made on the board. I won't permit slander or libel, but I welcome fair comment.
Thank you to everyone who visits this site and contributes.
Greg.
Post a Comment