Never saw anyone aim a gun at anyone at a racetrack before. I don't believe there are a lot of fundamental differences between Canadians and Americans, but the issue of guns is one of them. Can you picture Kelly Williams brandishing a Smith & Wesson at Cayuga Speedway? Me neither.
Here are a few possible cutlines that we came up with:
"Too low? Too low?!! Measure again, techboy!"
"Mr. Glock requests that you park the Car of Tomorrow for keeps."
Your turn.... :)

20 comments:
well she'll have a smoking pistol... better then Crocker who was smoking something else for her ride...
"Back up Ray Evernham! I'm getting to the top myself!"
or
"Hmmmm yes, driving cars and firing guns makes up nicely for the lack of a Jimmy Johnson."
I wonder if she had to polish any gun's for that ride?
"Hey, you said you wanted to see my big guns"
"You should see what I've had to take out of a holster to get this ride"
"would you like me to cock your pistol?"
Theriault carries a hot piece and says she'll do anything for Glock.
Are you feeling lucky? Issue your schedule. Go ahead punk, make my day!
"so i kinda put one hand on top and pull back and forth to get it going, then a little support with the other hand underneath? I should be a natural at this."
"Normally when I hold something long and cylindrical it's pointing in the other direction"
When she first picked up that Glock it was a natural fit.
You could tell she had a lot of experience with big black guns going off in her hands...
"Normally I have to play with other people's pieces"
Don't make me give you guys another round!
"I thought these things were supposed to be a sign of power and masculinity... I've had bigger things waved in my face before"
"Normally the way to get ahead is to have something put in my face, but now I can be the one who shoots one off"
"At least this will go off when I want it to"
I wonder what this gunpowder will do to my jewelry?
I'm sorry-I thought you said hold your GLOCK.
Say hello to your pappa when you see him Dale Jr.
COme anywhere near me with that P&G tester and see what happens next!!
Post a Comment