STROUD, ON - Just browsing the internet and came upon a short technical piece by Sunset Speedway tech guru Fred Pombiere.
Sunset Speedway - 'Tech' - niques
The piece discusses record-keeping and gives suggestions regarding the things you'll want to document to increase your success as a racer. It also has some handy checklist forms.
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fantastic blog you've got here GREGM, I was looking for auto racing related information and found your site. I have a auto racing site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!
I enjoyed reading some of your posts GREGM. I was looking for auto racing related information and found your blog. I have a auto racing site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Hi GREGM, very unique blog you have! I was looking for auto racing related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a auto racing site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit and enjoy!
Hi GREGM. I was looking for nascar related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a nascar site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Check it out when you can :)
Hi GREGM, very unique blog you have! I was looking for nascar drivers related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a nascar drivers site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit and enjoy!
Post a Comment